Welcome to Tomodachico!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Tomodachico’s Website, located at gogrimworks.com .
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Tomodachico if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
All products are NOT protected by warranty at this time.
- Please handle your purchases with care. All physical products are handmade, and while we take precautions to make products strong, most are designed as a collectable . Improper handling of your product may make it prone to scratches, chips, or cracks.
Unless otherwise stated, Tomodachico and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Tomodachico. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Tomodachico for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Tomodachico
- Redistribute content from Tomodachico
- All products (digital and physical) made by us are not officially licensed produced and are only considered as fan art.
- We do not own any of the licenses or claim this as official merchandise.
- All physical products are handmade. There may be subtle differences between you products and the ones in the descriptive pictures.
This Agreement shall begin on the date here of 10/10/2019.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Tomodachico does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Tomodachico,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Tomodachico shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Grimworks reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Digital file protection and usage
- All digital files are not licensed products and is considered fan art.
- All digital files are for personal use only.
- No commercial printing. You may not use these files for resell.
- All digital files are for the purchaser only. Do not share privately or upload the files to any public sites.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.